Re: Bugs should be reported to mc-devel gnome org

Pavel Tsekov wrote:
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Jeremy Dawson wrote:

Pavel Tsekov wrote:
On Tue, 3 Apr 2007, Jeremy Dawson wrote:

I don't understand how what you describe qualifies as a problem or a bug ?

A program which grabs my window, from which I can't tell how to quit? You must be joking.

You must have been living under a rock if you have no idea how to use
a Norton Commander clone.

It would be nice if the device between the computer moniter and the
chair could actually think.

I don't tolerate ignorant people.

Where "ignorant" means not familiar with Norton Commander. This is why you're not suited to being a software developer.

None of us knows everything that everybody else knows. Most of us have the sense to realise this.

I'll tell you something you don't know - if you want to learn about software which is usable by someone who hasn't been taught how, or hasn't previously used a clone of that software, try any of

pine
mutt
lynx

Jeremy Dawson