Re: Spurious warning message when entering symlink directory (fwd)

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 11:03:41AM +0300, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> > I guess I'll have to patch my own mc and live with it...
>
> Don't get me wrong - I didn't say that your patch is not good. It may well
> make perfect sense.
No problem, I didn't meant to imply such thing :)

Yet, I understand that there is no need to patch the upstream source if
I am the only user who experiences this annoyance. Maybe by signaling
it, some other users will react. I'm really at loss at what may trigger it...

Cheers,

Christopher