Re: Spurious warning message when entering symlink directory (fwd)

Hello,

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

> [...]

I haven't investigated the patch - I just tried to reproduce the problem
using the steps that you provided. I did not see what you see.

> I guess I'll have to patch my own mc and live with it...

Don't get me wrong - I didn't say that your patch is not good. It may well
make perfect sense.