Re: [OT] Re: rename improvement

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 12:35:45PM +0100, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> But I have high respect and I'm thankful to Gabucino and all the one
> who contributed for MPlayer.

Yes, I'm also thankful to all MPlayer developers - you have made a lot
of good work. I'm also thankful to all those people who created and
develop Debian. Thats why I fell obligated to act when someone is
trying to discredit Debian on a public forum, as I would act if
somebody was trying to dicredit MPlayer or MC.

If you want to speak with me about this subject, please mail me
privately.

> I still like to see that feature in Midnight Commander and this is a
> serious request.

So go and patch it. It should be very simple to patch.

Regards
Adam

--

  _.|._ |_  _.   :  Adam Byrtek /alpha/