Re: rename improvement

Hi,

> Arpi wrote:
> > it's like that in AMC since the beginning, because i also liked it that way.
> Are you sure? I use AMC-4.6 CVS and I get the pathname instead of filename.
> Unfortunately :(

try the AMC 4.1 series :)
4.6 is far from being ready, i haven't ported all patches from 4.1 yet
and as 4.6 already contains such thing (shift+f6) it would be better to fix
in the main tree instead of my patch.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
  "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
"Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino