[OT] Re: rename improvement

---cut---
Developer of MPlayer, the Movie Player for Linux -
http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu
    "However, many people beg for its inclusion in Debian. Why?" - Gabucino
      "Because having new software in Debian is good." - Josselin Mouette
      "Because having good software in Debian is new." - Gabucino
---cut---
MPlayer Core Team
 - Debian? - "This is our project and we can do whatever we want with it."
                                 Michael Stone <mstone#debian.org>
---cut---

You MPlayer people are SO ridiculous. Yes, I use MPlayer and I think
its a great piece of software, but your overall attitude is quite
amusing... Wage your silly war if you really need it.

Sorry for OT.

Regards

--

  _.|._ |_  _.   :  Adam Byrtek /alpha/