Re: 2012 Annual Report

On 11/15/2012 04:46 AM, Daniel Galleguillos wrote:
El 14-11-2012, a las 10:22, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> escribió:

Are you familiar with working in Scribus or are you doing all of this in Inkscape?
I'm not really familiar with Scribus so all this is done with Inkscape :)
That should be ok anyway. If you do the layout designs in Inkscape, I can import and lay out everything properly in Scribus afterwards so we get CMYK, proper bleeds, cutting marks etc. before we send it to print.
- Andreas