Re: 2012 Annual Report

Wonderful, thanks Juanjo! Karen, when does the 2012 Fiscal Year end
for GNOME? As I re-read my last message it occurs to me that two big
things we did totally slipped my mine - released GNOME 3.4 & 3.6!!
They, and the releas parties for them all around the world should
definetly be mentioned as well :)

Emily

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that
counts can be counted. - Albert Einstein