Re: 2012 Annual Report

On 11/15/2012 06:32 AM, Karen Sandler wrote:
On Wed, November 14, 2012 8:51 am, Emily Gonyer wrote:
That was my thought as well - as much as I love it on a screen, it'd
be hell to print out... For that singular reason, I prefer #2, though
I love the cover on #1 :)
I really like #1 - Would it be possible to have a separate "for printing"
version with a light background? Or is that too much of a pain?

I think it's better to focus on just one design.
- Andreas