Re: Fallback / Classic Mode

Hello Allan,

> Do you have any suggestions for our marketing materials in this respect?
> It would be great if you could look over the materials that are
> currently in production. I'll send you them.

Please do!

> Sysadmins in general, or sysadmins in the contexts that Brian wrote
> about? I'm unaware of plans to tackle either of these...

The large deployment sysadmins, basically the users of the distros
providing corporate desktop (such as RHEL/Solaris/SLED), Dave Richards
from PGO is probably a good example of the type I'm thiking about. I'm
unaware of any plans myself as well, and I am not sure who is going to
work on this. It might be worth having a chat with the guys taking
care of these distros.

--
Un saludo,
Alberto Ruiz