Re: GNOME 3 videos

"Miro" is a desktop media player application.  You can download it at
<http://getmiro.com/>.  It has nothing to do with this conversation.

"GNOME Miro Community" is a web-site that indexes GNOME videos
regardless of where they are on the Internet.  It is at
<http://gnome.mirocommunity.org/>.  I often abbreviate it as GMC.  The
site doesn't host video.  The site is not a channel.  GNOME Miro
Community is not like YouTube or Vimeo.

I'm concerned that I have to keep clarifying this.  It suggests to me
that GNOME Miro Community is making this situation worse rather than
helping.  If that's the case, Allan is right and we should ditch it in
regards to the marketing strategy for GNOME3.  I don't know who needs to
decide this, but I'd like to know sooner rather than later so I don't
continue to put my time and energy into something that's not going to be
used especially now where I've got a ton of other things going on.  For
some reason half my life is due between March and April.