Re: gnome3.org update [Was: 4/14 Friends of GNOME videos finished and posted]

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 09:29, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 05:27, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Jason's kindly offered to create a branch where we can prepare these
updates before making them live.

I have pushed a new branch called "marketing-team-collab" which currently doesn't differ from master but can safely be updated at any time without affecting the live site. (So anyone should feel free to push new ideas here at any point. It's easy to undo something in the branch.)

Push a few iterations. Bottom images need some kind of flow work.