Re: 4/14 Friends of GNOME videos finished and posted

Jason D. Clinton wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 07:05, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
>
>         It would be really good to have screenshots from this kind of
>         system for
>
>         gnome3.org. (Hint hint!)
>
> Thoughts on optimal screen size for screen shots? I'm targeting
> 1280x720 for the videos (for obvious reasons) but I could use the
> xrandr scale magic to get a native screen of any size for the screen
> shots.

Good question. The main consideration is what looks best; anything in
the 1280x800 - 1366x768 range seems fine in my experience. (1366x768 is
the resolution of the images that are on the site at the moment.)

Best,

Allan
--
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/