Re: 4/14 Friends of GNOME videos finished and posted

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 03:01, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Jason D. Clinton wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 07:05, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
>
>         It would be really good to have screenshots from this kind of
>         system for
>
>         gnome3.org. (Hint hint!)
>
> Thoughts on optimal screen size for screen shots? I'm targeting
> 1280x720 for the videos (for obvious reasons) but I could use the
> xrandr scale magic to get a native screen of any size for the screen
> shots.

Good question. The main consideration is what looks best; anything in
the 1280x800 - 1366x768 range seems fine in my experience. (1366x768 is
the resolution of the images that are on the site at the moment.)

I have uploaded all new screen shots, added three more, and added five new text areas. The last commit adds the text areas and needs a little iteration. Please feel free to tweak it without clearing it with me before posting it.

Also feel free to publish the updated screen shots without my last commit if you feel you'd like to go live immediately without the added text areas.