Re: GNOME Journal

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 5:05 PM, will kahn-greene <willg bluesock org> wrote:
A while back, we talked about writing an article on OpenHatch helping
GNOME projects.  The work we were going to do towards having an
interesting article to write hasn't quite happened, yet.

I think I can swing some time after the GNOME 3.0 focused GJ.

I happily offer my editorial services for GJ articles for this issue and
the next one.  I'll start being more social on the gnome-journal irc
channel again.

That sounds great!

sri