Re: 4/14 Friends of GNOME videos finished and posted

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 15:10, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
The last commit adds the text areas and needs a little iteration. Please feel free to tweak it without clearing it with me before posting it.

Also feel free to publish the updated screen shots without my last commit if you feel you'd like to go live immediately without the added text areas.

Well, I was under the impression that a publishing step was required but I guess it's live already. Oops!

I'll iterate on the text a little more now to make it presentable but feel free to remove or comment out areas at a whim.