Re: GCI: Update Gnome Usergroup Info, Introduction

On 01/14/2011 05:57 AM, Jason Lo wrote:
I got some more info from China, and I received some really good contact
info updates from Bangalore. I will update the wiki page accordingly.

Hi!

I'm curious as to what feedback you got from the Bangalore group: we're currently preparing for both a GNOME 3.0 hackfest and the 4th edition of GNOME.Asia summit, their website has been down for quite some time and when asking 'around' it seems they have nothing going on.

We also discovered a 'GNOME India' at http://gnome-in.sarovar.org/, so I believe all in all it's a great opportunity to wake up all those people and inject them with fresh blood.

Please let us know if you know more than we do.

Thanks.

Fred