Re: GCI: Update Gnome Usergroup Info, Introduction

So I'm still doing this task. I'm sorry I haven't sent any updates in the last two days, I was quite busy.

So far I've emailed about half of the list, and have only gotten info from China and Brazil. I've gotten updated contact info from them and estimated member populations. Also, GNOME Brazil had a meetup recently (which I have added to the wiki), and GNOME China is trying to open up a store, if I read correctly.

And I just noticed that technically the GCI thing finished, so I can't get credit for this task. Oh well, I'll still follow it through; I'd feel like a jerk if I were to just drop it, especially seeing the other two students who did just go and drop it, heh.

More updates soon!

--
Jason