Re: GCI: Update Gnome Usergroup Info, Introduction

It seems to fit more with contact addresses. You said to a previous student that there were others doing this task as well, and that I should coordinate my efforts with them to make sure we don't pester the same folks over and over again. Also, in your post on GCI, you said you would provide emails that I could send this to.

And I apologize in advance if my updates are a bit more sparse: school is starting up in my area again.