Re: Pre-release marketing and community management [Was: getting www.gnome3.org]

Hi Allan,

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 1:29 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

> Is someone willing to go through archives and talk to the people close
> to the decision to try to document the features and rationale?

That was my plan for the shell design page. I'm familiar with most of
the design principles as well as the documentation which has been
produced. I can also dredge the lists, and I can harass Jon and Jimmac
if it comes down to it. :)

That'd be great. We could start it on the wiki and then move it to gnome3.org/... when it's ready.

Stormy