Re: Short slide decks for use in GNOME community presentations

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 12:18 AM, Vikram Vaswani <vikram vaswani initmarketing com> wrote:
Hi Sriram,

We'd be interested in any feedback on these slides; please post your
feedback directly to the list. We'll collect feedback until the second week
of January and then make revisions as per feedback.

Has anybody gotten back to you regarding this?  We are heading into the
second of week of January now.

Nope, no feedback yet.

Vikram

I have to make two presentations on Gnome 3.0 so I'll evaluate them and send you some feedback.  I think I'll do as Dave as suggested which is to come up with a mix and match 30 minute presentation.  It will be good practice for me.

sri