Re: getting www.gnome3.org

Since it was supposed to be almost entirely video thumbnails on the front page, the videos need to go up there. And since we don't have a UI freeze for a few more months, it wasn't in the plan to have it up until then.

But I think there is a value in making this a kind of process-marketing. I think we could launch the site with a "Beta" decal and post the unfinished videos with the time codes in them so that no one gets any ideas about posting them as the final marketing assets.