Re: Short slide decks for use in GNOME community presentations

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 06:19, Vikram Vaswani <vikram vaswani initmarketing com> wrote:
- GNOME 3 Applications
- GNOME for Users

These are the only two which concern me; the others look great. Particularly, the jhbuild modulesets now define featured applications which comply with our GNOME Goals. I'm not sure how we will manage the attention to these applications from a marketing perspective. There was a discussion about this at the Boston Summit 2010 but ultimately it's up to the release team. The Users deck should probably have a slide about the user experience improvements in Shell.