Re: Marketing Materials in git

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 4:11 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:

For info, SugarCRM offered us complimentary licences for a hosted
sugarcrm account, but for a reason I don't know, that never got used.
These companies are in general willing to provide a hosted solution for
free to community projects.

They sent us a legal agreement that had a lot of extra stuff in it. We edited it. We were discussing it (slowly) when we decided to install CiviCRM.

Stormy