Re: Marketing Materials in git

Hi,

Michael Hasselmann wrote:
> For both products there seem to be "SaaS" (Software-as-a-Service aka
> hosted solutions) offers:
>
> http://www.alfresco.com/partners/hosting/
> http://knowledgetree.com/products/saas (called KnowledgeTreeLive)

In my experience, there is little or no support for Linux desktop users
wishing to use Alfresco as SaaS. For example, I could not get access to
an Alfresco directory over either webdav or CIFS with Nautilus, and
there was no information on doing so in the knowledge base for the
hosted solution. There *is* information for doing it self-hosted, though.

For info, SugarCRM offered us complimentary licences for a hosted
sugarcrm account, but for a reason I don't know, that never got used.
These companies are in general willing to provide a hosted solution for
free to community projects.

Cheers,
Dave.

--