Mobile Giving Foundation

Sorry folks - was a little sick for the last week or so.

I pinged all of the ASPs and have heard back from quite a few. The fees/costs are all over the place.

The best that I have found till now is as follows:

Services offered (I think there is more than just donation collection via mobile.)

Messaging broadcast, iPhone app, All services, text in Votes, Text to Phone bill or Credit card. (I am expecting detailed docs today)

No setup, No startup
Host Plan: (Saves us all the application work)
$99/mo - 50cents per transaction, 90 day cancellation.

Discounts (This is the best I was able to negotiate), per transaction fee stays same
3mo - 10% on monthly fee
1yr - 10 mo (pay 10 months of fee instead of 12)

Once we reach a critical mass, where paying a higher monthly fee is viable and transaction fees start hurting us we can renegotiate (already discussed)

I am still waiting to hear from a couple of more folks - but thi sounds the best deal - lets discuss in Feb 13th meeting.

Regards
Bharat