Re: GNOME Presentations

Thanks, Dave. I've used bits of this presentation in presentations I've given before.

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:

The main criticism which I would make of this presentation is that it
starts with heartstring-pulling stuff (babies & grannies) and doesn't
finish with a bang - there's no take-away. But the parts split fairly
logically (even though while writing these notes I see that there are
things I have left out, and some slides I should re-order), and can be
made into separate 5 to 10 minute segments.

Can you do that, so that it can be reused? The plan was to put the 5-10 minute segments with slides and notes on the wiki.

Thanks,

Stormy