Re: Please test the Friends of GNOME survey!

I have some random comments, not sure how many are applicable.

I really like the survey, and I think it asks some great questions.  I also like the anonymity call out at the top.

* I don't think it's a big concern, but we haven't given people an opt-in or opt-out option on email communication from GNOME for things like this.  (My theory is, if they've given us money, they like us.  But just mentioning).

* Half the questions are "Check all apply" - I think it's good to get as much information as we can, but specifically on the 2 questions regarding GNOME Foundation activities, will it give us a specific enough answer?  I'm worried that we can't be everything to everyone, and they'll be a lot of checkboxes.  (How do we follow up on what should be prioritized?)

* For the question:

Did you know about our Friends of GNOME badges, http://www.gnome.org/friends/promote.html?

Friends of GNOME are presented with their own badges after donating.  (http://www.gnome.org/friends/thank-you.html)  Do we want to link to that instead, or in addition to?

* How old are you?  - Is there a reason we're trying to get more granular understanding the age of contributors, specifically younger?  Typically a prime demographic to go after is Males 26-35 (at least in TV), but I'm not sure how these age groups were picked.

As far as your last question below, one user in IRC stated that internationally, Paypal wasn't a good option because of the fees, especially for monthly.  Is it possible to look into Google Checkout as an option?  The Software Freedom Conservancy offers it's member projects both a Paypal cart and Google Checkout, and there are zero fees with Google.

Thanks for putting this together.

Paul