Please test the Friends of GNOME survey!

GNOME Marketing team,

Can you please test the Friends of GNOME survey?

Please try to answer the multiple choice accurately so we can see how the options work, but don't spend much time on the free form questions as we'll be deleting the database before we send it out to Friends of GNOME. This is just for testing. I'll leave it open for testing until Sunday afternoon MDT.

http://www.gnome.org/~behdad/survey/index.php?sid=16424&lang=en

Sample email below. (Please let me know if you have comments on that as well.)

Thanks,

Stormy

--------

Dear Friend of GNOME,

We are currently conducting a survey to see how the GNOME Foundation can best meet the needs of the GNOME project and we'd like your help.

You have received this survey because you donated to Friends of GNOME in the past year. We'd like to ask for your help in finding out how we can do better. If you can help us by participating, we will use the information to improve the GNOME Foundation's plans and offerings. When we tested this survey we found that most people could complete it in three minutes or less.

You can find the survey here:
http://www.gnome.org/~behdad/survey/index.php?sid=16424&lang=en

We appreciate your help.  Thanks for your continued support of GNOME.

Best,

Stormy