Re: Please test the Friends of GNOME survey!

One thing I'd really like is information on how to make the monthly subscription option more attractive. I can't think of any good question, except to add a question:

Did you subscribe to the $10 monthly subscription or did you give a one time donation?
- I subscribed to the $10 monthly subscription.
- I gave a one time (or multiple one time) donations.
- I don't know.

Then we can compare those that did to those that didn't to see if we can see any differences. So I'm going to add that question.

I'll add it on Sunday when I close the test survey.

Stormy