Re: Become a friend of GNOME button
- From: "Jaap A. Haitsma" <jaap haitsma org>
- To: Paul Cutler <pcutler foresightlinux org>
- Cc: GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Become a friend of GNOME button
- Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 21:32:07 +0200
On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 17:33, Paul Cutler <pcutler foresightlinux org> wrote:
> Jaap, thanks for doing this.
> When I do a git rebase, I see the spread.html file in my working directory,
> but I don't see it available at http://www.gnome.org/friends/spread.html.
> Anyone know why?
Yes, because you have to do a "git push" instead of "git rebase"
"git push" pushes your commits to the gnome git repository
"git rebase" pulls changes from the gnome git repo. So nothing is changing there
] [Thread Prev