Re: Become a friend of GNOME button

> I've now committed the code of Paul with a couple of minor changes in
> the html to git. The page http://www.gnome.org/friends/thank-you.html
> should show up soon I guess. I don't know how often the website is
> synced from git (Anybody knows??)

OK it's synced up by now. I notice that there is a small dotted line
under each of the buttons  http://www.gnome.org/friends/thank-you.html
This is caused by the css files that the GNOME website uses. You also
have it below the image on http://www.gnome.org.
I've now asked [1] on the gnome-web list if there is a global way to
remove these dotted lines. If not I'll add some custom CSS to the
thank-you page

Jaap

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-web-list/2009-May/msg00039.html