Re: Become a friend of GNOME button
- From: Paul Cutler <pcutler foresightlinux org>
- To: "Jaap A. Haitsma" <jaap haitsma org>
- Cc: GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Become a friend of GNOME button
- Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 14:33:33 -0500
Thanks Jaap - I don't have git access, which is why I didn't push - I thought you might have based on an earlier email.
On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Jaap A. Haitsma <jaap haitsma org>
Yes, because you have to do a "git push" instead of "git rebase"
"git push" pushes your commits to the gnome git repository
"git rebase" pulls changes from the gnome git repo. So nothing is changing there
] [Thread Prev