Re: Software Freedom Day

Andreas Nilsson schrieb:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2008-August/msg00025.html
> Crap, I totally missed that. I'm terribly, terribly sorry. I guess
> it's a bit late to put something up now. Should we try again next
> year? (and be better prepared hopefully.)
> Again, sorry that I missed this.

No problem. I see it this way: public has a small attention span when it
comes - and so its important to pull on the same rope sometimes. The 25
years of GNU is not really too late:
http://www.gnu.org/
Maybe you can put something up there like for http://www.gnu.org/fry/ ?

25 years of GNU deserve a word ;) I would even say somebody from GNOME
foundation could say something that makes this clear

Regards,

Thilo

--
Thilo Pfennig - PfennigSolutions IT-Beratung- Wiki-Systeme
Sandkrug 28 - 24143 Kiel (Germany)