Re: Software Freedom Day

Hi Thilo!
I don't know much about Software Freedom Day to be honest. Reading up on it on the website [1] now. I can put a banner or something up on the website pretty much right away if you want to.
Too bad you didn't mention it on the mailing list a bit earlier though.
If anyone else have suggestions on news we need to put on the front page soonish, let me know!

1. http://softwarefreedomday.org/

- Andreas

Thilo Pfennig wrote:
Hi,

just like to say that i think that its sad that THE free Linux desktop
(GNOME) did not participate on the SFD nor did it mention it on
www.gnome.org, neither the 25 years of GNU software. I think GNOME cant
just ignore the biggest free software event in the world and also 25
years of GNU software! And dont tell me nobody knew....

Regards,

Thilo