Re: Software Freedom Day

Hi;

Why don't we have a marketing agenda somewhere on the wiki? I know we
have some cluttered places on live.gnome.org where mentions upcoming
organizations etc. but they are mostly community centric and not updated
regularly.

An "official" list of events that marketing people should focus on would
be nice thing to have. With something on live missing such events can be
prevented, besides people can suggest events for this agenda/calendar.

Regards,
Baris Cicek