Re: Software Freedom Day

Thilo Pfennig wrote:
Andreas Nilsson schrieb:
I can put a banner or something up on the website pretty much right away
if you want to.

I dont have a say.
I'm not sure who does have a say actually. I just put things there, and noone have beaten me up yet. :)
Too bad you didn't mention it on the mailing list a bit earlier though.

I actually did: Message-ID: <48B7D0D8 1040804 pfennigsolutions de>
08/29/98
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2008-August/msg00025.html
Crap, I totally missed that. I'm terribly, terribly sorry. I guess it's a bit late to put something up now. Should we try again next year? (and be better prepared hopefully.)
Again, sorry that I missed this.
- Andreas