Re: Issuing a press release about GNOME 3

Le mardi 15 juillet 2008, à 16:36 +0200, Dave Neary a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Vincent Untz wrote:
> > Le lundi 14 juillet 2008, à 13:00 +0200, Olav Vitters a écrit :
> >> Rough document is at: http://live.gnome.org/GNOME3. I want to add loads
> >> more stuff. The document is currently only readable by r-t members.
> >
> > I changed a few things here and there. I think we need some more work,
> > though, because it's still a bit rough around the edges. Are there some
> > people in the marketing team willing to help build the document? We'll
> > add you to the acl so you can edit it.
>
> Please add me.

I've done it a few minutes ago :-)

> > We might also want to start keeping track of the press articles talking
> > about all this so we can know how people understand all this and adapt
> > our communication. For example, I was quite pleased to read
> > http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080714-gnome-3-0-officially-announced-and-explained.html
>
> I don't want to recommend commercial software or anything, but
> del.icio.us is the bee's knees for this kind of thing. Just be
> consistent in your tags (say "gnome3 article") and you can find all the
> articles you tag later.

People who will do the stuff will choose how to do it. I know I won't be
doing it and I have nothing better to propose than a wiki, which I agree
is not really suitable, so...

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.