Re: Issuing a press release about GNOME 3

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 10:37:06PM +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Yeah, we discussed this with Stormy. Definitely something to do.
> Also, I think we can start some document for the community, and some
> FAQ. Maybe also some slides that people can re-use to explain things.

Rough document is at: http://live.gnome.org/GNOME3. I want to add loads
more stuff. The document is currently only readable by r-t members.

release-team: Please subscribe. Note that I still want to change
wording, add more details, more FAQ items, etc.

It should NOT contain the presentation. Those short words would give a
wrong impression. I do want to link to the presentation by Kris.

Also glib changes required libraries to be '...'. I forgot the term.

Hopefully I can finish all my additions by latest tonight.

--
Regards,
Olav