Issuing a press release about GNOME 3

Hi,

I've already started to see a lot of bullshit about the GNOME 3.0
announcement and I think it would be useful for a GNOME release team
press release announcing our plans for the 3.0 release (date, goals,
over-riding plan) to explain that this is an incremental approach
similar to Ubuntu's (2 - 3 year major arcs, with regular 6 month
releases) and, above all, that this represents an evolution of existing
GNOME, and not a massive re-write or re-design of the desktop.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Dave.

--