Re: Issuing a press release about GNOME 3

Le lundi 14 juillet 2008, à 13:00 +0200, Olav Vitters a écrit :
> On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 10:37:06PM +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > Yeah, we discussed this with Stormy. Definitely something to do.
> > Also, I think we can start some document for the community, and some
> > FAQ. Maybe also some slides that people can re-use to explain things.
>
> Rough document is at: http://live.gnome.org/GNOME3. I want to add loads
> more stuff. The document is currently only readable by r-t members.

I changed a few things here and there. I think we need some more work,
though, because it's still a bit rough around the edges. Are there some
people in the marketing team willing to help build the document? We'll
add you to the acl so you can edit it.

We might also want to start keeping track of the press articles talking
about all this so we can know how people understand all this and adapt
our communication. For example, I was quite pleased to read
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080714-gnome-3-0-officially-announced-and-explained.html

Any volunteer wanting to help with that?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.