Re: Press release for 2.20?

Elijah Newren wrote:
On 9/4/07, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

Murray Cumming wrote:
I still don't see one apart from the usual "many usability
improvements". "10 years of GNOME. 10 GNOME 2.x releases in 5 years"?
It's a nit, feel free to slap me...

2.0, 2.2, 2.4, ..., 2.20 = 11 releases in 5 years. 2.0 came out in June
2002.

Slap!  Now, it's your turn to slap me as I be even nittier...There
have only been 10 GNOME 2.x releases in the last five years, as 2.0
came out before September 4, 2002.

:-)
So we're going for this?
I think I need to start drawing a splash screen for the w.g.o frontpage, so it would be nice to have a agreement on this.
The ten-theme is nice, ten years of freedom, ten releases in five years!
Something cool could be written about our steady release schedule, that other successful project have then copied from us and stuff like that, always nice to brag about... :)
- Andreas