Re: Press release for 2.20?

I don't think we need an official press release. We need though a
theme and a first paragraph in the release notes summarizing the most
relevant changes. We could then re-publish as article this theme +
summary in http://news.gnome.org, linking to the release noteswith a
'more'.

After reading the notes I believe the theme should go around:

NEW DEVELOPERS, ENJOY!
library.gnome.org and the improvements for developers: reference
document for starters, GTK 2.12 and etc.

If you are not convinced about this one then my second candidate would be

TRULY MULTICULTURAL
the improvements on i18n: right to left enhancements, that N'Ko
example is wonderful, new supported languages and the total.

No matter which one you should as theme, the other one could be the
second in the summary. Then I would also mention:

- The easy codec installer for Totem.

- Evince's improved PDF support.

- Power management now more clever predicting battery time remaining.

I would leave it here, but if you want to add more here are a couple
of candidates:

- Reorganization of Control Panel to simplify Preferences' management.

- File manager can be integrated to contemporary local search engines
like Beagle or Tracker.