Re: Signing off our target audience (was Re: Example of targetted release notes)

On 3/26/07, Thilo Pfennig <thilopfennig foresightlinux org> wrote:

Yes. True. But as GNOME is no company noone can tell anybody to do something specific.

Rubbish.
We need to get out of this 'nobody can tell anyone waht to do' mentality. It's bad for us.

Plenty of volunteer organizations have managers, or have people telling other people what they need to do.