Re: Signing off our target audience (was Re: Example of targetted release notes)

On 3/26/07, Dave Neary <bolsh gnome org> wrote:
Thilo Pfennig wrote:
> So I like to suggest that "we" talk about who "we" are.

Can we not, please?

There is so much easy obvious stuff (which I think we can all agree on)
to do in terms of outreach

like?

We need to get our head out of marketing-list, and start talking to
people inside & outside the project to actually change the project and
get more advocates.

okay.
can we make a start on a forward-led roadmap for gnome? that would involve a lot of talking to people inside the project