Re: GNOME 2.20 release notes

On Fri, 2007-08-17 at 13:01 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:
> > > Like last year, I'll go ahead and plug gnome-doc-utils.  This is
> > > the output of 'gnome-doc-tool html -d2 release-notes.xml':
> > >
> > > http://www.gnome.org/~shaunm/notes2-20/index.html
> >
> > That does look pretty good, though we'd still like to get it all on one
> > page somehow, instead of breaking across pages. Is there any easy option
> > for that?
> >
> > And it would be nice to lose the empty "About This Document" page and
> > link. Maybe I just need to remove the <abstract> section?
> >
> > Also, we'll need to add the www.gnome.org header and footer that we have
> > now:
> > http://www.gnome.org/start/2.20/notes/en/
>
> How's this look?
>
> http://www.gnome.org/~shaunm/notes2-20/index.html

It looks pretty damn good to me. I knew you were the right guy to ask.

Was that easy to do? I'm going to be away on holiday for the next week.
In the meantime, you should feel totally free to make any changes to
http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnomeweb-wml/trunk/www.gnome.org/start/2.20/notes/
to get this output.

Otherwise, I'll figure it out when I get back.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com