Re: GNOME 2.20 release notes

On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 16:48 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Here is my first attempt at putting everything on one page (with the
> content from 2.14):
> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.20/notes/en/
>
> The good: This replaces notes/index.html, so we have 1 start page
> instead of 2.
>
> The bad: It feels very unstructured, even if I figure out how to correct
> the table of contents. I wonder if there is any styling that can make
> this work?
>
> Thoughts?

Shaun, do you have any ideas about this? You are our resident yelp XSL
expert.

At the least, we need the right-hand contents list to be correct,
probably by listing each sect2 instead of sect1. I might figure out how
to do that, but I'd probably make a mess of it.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnomeweb-wml/trunk/www.gnome.org/start/2.20/notes/

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com