Re: Epiphany Homepage

Mmm probably the Epiphany developers will have an opinion about this.
Why don't you submit a request for enhancement?
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=epiphany

I use Google with Epiphany all the time, but I never need the Google
homepage to do that, since the Google search is integrated in the URI
entry field. Having the google.com as default page is like a redundancy.

This could be a good default: http://www.gnome.org/projects/epiphany/ Or
better, the Epiphany product page once we have product pages in wgo
2.18.

It is a one go default page, yes. But anyway, changing the default page
is one of the first things user do, and it takes one minute.

In any case, the Marketing Team is not going to decide anything without
the Epiphany developers, hence the recommendation to submit a bug/RFE.