Re: Epiphany Homepage

--- Max Jonas Werner <gnome-marketing maxwerner de>
wrote:

> but there's one thing that irritated me: The
> Epiphany home page is
> "http://www.google.com"; per default.
>
> Wouldn't it be better to set it to
> "http://www.gnome.org/start/X.YY"; for
> every release?

No, because that's release notes. As is being pointed
out in another thread right now, it's not very
user-orientated.

> Another option could be to create a
> Gnome start page just
> for the purpose of using it as home page in
> Epiphany.

Hmmm... maybe.
But don't most distros overwrite that anyway? Ubuntu
certainly provides a home page (not sure if it puts it
into Epi as well as Firefox, but logically it should).

I don't think it's worth the effort of something else
to maintain on our site.