Re: GNOME store

Hi Thilo,

Thilo Pfennig wrote:
> 2) What about internationalisation of the products. I mean it makes no
> sense to just have orders for US. And it also makes no sense to have
> redundant work to be done in every GNOME organisation. Anybody have
> thought about that?

I think it's more imprtant to get a store online and work out the
details of regions later. Right now we have 0 suppliers (apart from
HackerThreads, who have not been selling much product).

To answer Quim's question, we can of course ask HT to change the
t-shirt. They may decide to discontinue the line, rather than reprint,
but that's their choice.

Quim: have you discussed purchase of stock with Killermundi? I mean,
what happens when the contract ends? They may try to insert a buy-back
clause (that the foundation buys the stock if there are problems) which
can be expensive, since we won't be managing the stock.

Just another thing to watch out for.

Cheers,
Dave.